Ek Kathak Aur Uski Kathayen

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Hey Ma! Your daughter is famous!!!!!

Dan's post - an eulogy! I take this opportunity to formally thank all involved in getting me up there!

Till I come up with another post, here's something I heard after a really long time. And of all the places, I found it on the yahoo messenger radio! Been listening to Classic Rock, Soft Rock, Soft Counrty, Country, Love Songs amongst other radio stations they have up, and, there's some collection of songs. Some of which I had long forgotten, some that I was looking for all over town but couldn't catch hold of them.

I still miss audiogalaxy, somehow every frigging piece of music on planet earth was up there.
The POA now
  1. Get google ads on my page.
  2. Magically get people to click them.
  3. Earn in dollars
  4. Subscribe to the yahoo radio paid service!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:56 PM, September 29, 2004, Blogger Unknown said…

    I'm a fan of yahoo launchcast too its pretty awesome , they let you open your own webradio station according to your musical tastes which is pretty awesome.
    And if you missing audiogalaxy you could try this new p2p client called bitstorrent , which works similarily.. you could download it at lanspirit.com .
    and about google ads equating to $$$s is only true if you click on them yourself.

     
  • At 5:00 PM, September 29, 2004, Blogger Unknown said…

    and yes ,
    'yahoo radio paid service'
    is us only

     
  • At 5:47 AM, September 30, 2004, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said…

    Akshay,
    I don't think I want to check out another client, because I'm really scared of spywares. Audiogalaxy was one that didn't get along any and a couple of clients I tried after that got spyware in wholesale quantities. I even tried playing around with the system registry to deactivate them... a little experimentation was good, an overdose of experimentation crashed my system! So.... the moral of the story, I keep clear of all these clients.

    I know google ads don't particularly equate to money... Just like I wouldn't particularly click google ads elsewhere (Altho' I love the power of e-everything, I still am not giving any site my credit card number) so, I don't expect anyone to click them in here, if I add the ads! (Look Dan, even I can be a poetess!)

    I didnt know about the US only service. Now, I will try me best to get into the US of A even with a crappy verbal score!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home