Ek Kathak Aur Uski Kathayen

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Update

I decided to work on the Template. So I did. I worked on it. 2 hours, maybe a little more.

The result?
A screwed up template with nothing working, no links linking, half the text mising, the other half linked to I-don't-know-where.

All I used was a WYSWYG editor.

The only thing that works is the license information on the footer. I didn't use the editor for that. I wrote the tag myself.

The moral of the story: Next time, I will use a html text book for help if I need to work on the template

Till then this template from blogger.
If it kills your eyes, I'm not at fault - the wyswyg editor is.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:24 PM, November 24, 2004, Blogger Unknown said…

    Need some help.I changed my share of templates(you may have noticed).

     
  • At 8:48 PM, November 24, 2004, Blogger Sudhakar said…

    I hate to give advices. But can't help it. U shud have backed up ur old template's html b4 trying the new template.

     
  • At 12:07 AM, November 26, 2004, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said…

    Akshay, for the time i'm letting this one stay. I'll probably mail you when I need help. Thanks!

    Sudhakar, I hadn't done any major html on the last template... none worth backing up! Don't worry about the backup part of it beause i'm one of those freaks who takes a weekly backup of data!

     
  • At 1:17 AM, November 27, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well the template isn't bad to tell you the truth it's half good.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home