Ek Kathak Aur Uski Kathayen

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

d e j e c t i o n

1. Ever since I joined engineering in a private engineering college in Pune I was so positive my degree isn't going to be worth even the paper it's printed on. The belief grows stronger by the minute.

2. 62 hours and 10 odd minutes before I'm scheduled to be a part of the software industry that hires so called engineers at whole sale quantities, I'm pretty sure this is not what I really want to do in life. For the past couple of days it was just maybe-maybenot. Now I'm so bloody positive. Damn... no use even swearing now, its too early for that!?!!!!

P.S: Don't swear at the engineers at blogger. Comments have been intentionally disabled for this post.

P.P.S: My firefox keeps performing illeagal operations. I don't even know who to swear at!

P.P.P.S: Thank You for your patience.