Ek Kathak Aur Uski Kathayen

Sunday, January 28, 2007

I accept...

Dear Ankita - The crazy trouble some kid who troubles everyone,

I accept that one of my "ex" boyfriends is not an ex-boyfriend, but another "personality" of mine. I admit I suffer from a multi-personality disorder. I admit that I have 7 different personalities. One for each day of the week, and they take over me, in 7*7 ways each day. Well... each day, one of the personalities can take over me in 7 different ways and this will happen for each of the 7 days. To complicate matters, one of my personalities is dilusionary, the other is schizophrenic, the third has two other personalities (one of which is a 3 year kid and the other a sage on the Himalayas), the fourth is possessed, the fifth is a superman - the love of my life, the sixth is a physiatrist, and the seventh is me.

I hope this clarifies matters.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,
Sonal

P.S: Now can we please stop bugging my life, since I have made a public announcement which can also double up as an apology.

9 Comments:

  • At 2:29 AM, January 29, 2007, Blogger S m i t h a said…

    LOL! good one..

    btw - i dont really exist.. im one of ur schizophrenic personality's manifestation :) thanks for creating me

     
  • At 10:52 AM, January 29, 2007, Blogger Sudhakar said…

    Broken link. "L" missing!

     
  • At 10:27 AM, January 30, 2007, Blogger Sudhakar said…

    Ok. Now it works.

     
  • At 9:16 PM, January 31, 2007, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said…

    Mathi Boy, of course you exist. Didn't you and my schizophrenic personality go out on sooooooooo many dates :( My schizophrenic personality is depressed.

    Charlie Boy, How can I not fix something you point out! All though I'm the tester and I should be pointing out the bugs... lol!!!

     
  • At 5:47 PM, February 09, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    K darling.... we all know of ur multiple faceted personality... thx for remind us again though..
    am pretty late in commenting here.. but what the heck.. i dont have access @ my office :(

    Will u ever post again.. its long since u posted. if u remember!

    ur sweetheart!
    :*

     
  • At 7:19 PM, February 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Clarifies matters???

    Do me a favour and read that post all over again and tell me what makes you think it clarifies matters.

    Why don't you ask your sixth personality to help all your first five personalities destroy themselves?

     
  • At 10:05 AM, February 24, 2007, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said…

    @Anon #1: Its nice to know I have "anon" sweethearts! lol!!

    @Anon #2: I sincerely thought it clarified matters :D
    At least, it brought out everything into the open... no? I thought I was being frank and honest and open!

    @Megan: :) :)

     
  • At 9:56 AM, February 25, 2007, Blogger Muktabh said…

    Impressive...this as well as the previous posts

     
  • At 10:28 AM, February 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry, the second anon is Pearl. I don't remember my password. Sorry Coopy. And thanks for being frank and honest and open.

    And since you have decided to wash our dirty linen in public, can I request you to stop etching your cult sign all over the house and all the water containers and wherever you have left it? Or is it your newly born eighth personality who indulges in black magic without your original self being aware of it?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home