Ek Kathak Aur Uski Kathayen

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Five-one-four-zero

And now, this is mine!

The fact it is imported, not yet released in India makes me happier. I could have almost stated hating globalisation and free market and all that, because the days when you got stuff from "foreign" were at an end, until I got this!

I know my happieness will be short lived and soon we'll have the 5140 in India. Although wishful thinking says they won't release it in here because of some corporate strategy.

Yes, that's it!
Long live corporate strategy!
(hopefully.... )

5 Comments:

  • At 4:13 PM, October 01, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Long live corporate strategy. You will not say that when you can't find a cover for the thing.

    bb

     
  • At 4:58 PM, October 01, 2004, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said…

    My dear bheega bandar,
    I am an engineer, and a genius one at that. (Yes, I do know you're a booster genius, but that still doesn't negate that i'm a genius). So.... I will find a cover, I'll use a cover of any other cell with dimensions similar to that of this one. Does that satisfy you?

    Muaaahhhhhh,
    Kathak

     
  • At 5:37 PM, October 02, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So, you've looked for it all over the town, even in stationery shops, but still have'nt found it. So do still say "long live corporate strategy"?

     
  • At 9:14 PM, October 02, 2004, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said…

    Bandariya,
    Now i'm going to make you look all over town for my cover. Actually, I got another idea, why don't I send you to Dubai? You can get me the cover and have fun there... what says you?

    Love,
    K

     
  • At 6:46 AM, October 03, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why should i look all over town, and even go to Dubai? I'll send NS instead.

    Love,
    BB

     

Post a Comment

<< Home