Ek Kathak Aur Uski Kathayen

Sunday, February 25, 2007

bulb-illuminated-in-my-head #4

Yesterday I was having this lovely conversation with Revy Baby when I realised that before I can even think of getting to the point where I would classify a guy as "hot", he needs to be
1. Intelligent
2. Witty
3. Smart
4. Honest

Its only guys who pass the above test(s) that I then bother to "check them out"!

Now... how does this relate to Mr. Lightbulb?
Well... if you see a "hot" guy, the first thought that crosses the mind is "wonder... what he would be like in bed"! And I just realised that 99/100 of the men-folk missed making it to the semi-finals because they didn't pass the litmus test!! What a waste... lol!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 8:59 AM, February 27, 2007, Blogger Max said…

    nothing related to the above post...just an answer to a comment on my blog..YES!! It was that bad...I can imagine ur plight warming the bench..it a sheer waste of gray cells miss...I left the company for MS..and now i realise it was one of the best things i did to myself...ask sarika..u must be knowing her i think!!
    Think for a moment..if it was worthwhile, would u be wasting the company bandwidth on blogging?? :P

     
  • At 9:08 AM, February 27, 2007, Blogger Max said…

    and wondering how i know all this...i just happened to stumble upon ur orkut profile...liked the way u put ur thoughts here!!

     
  • At 10:57 AM, February 27, 2007, Blogger My Mind said…

    LOL
    That is SOME thought now.. Neva "checked out" guys from that angle till now. Dont wanna try either. Im better off with looks n style n all that. May b im too shy.. May b..

    :P

     
  • At 7:09 AM, February 28, 2007, Blogger Max said…

    ha ha..true...add me on orkut rather..http://www.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?uid=4224484687437921125

    Well, I was never on bench in WIpro..and as a matter of fact, my work was pretty good...but after a while it becomes toooo monotonous...and the worst part is it job robs u off the ability to be creative...atleast i did:( so i didnt like it...ur views might differ...depends you look thru which mirror :P

     
  • At 8:33 AM, February 28, 2007, Blogger Chinmoy said…

    "WISH" List seems to be note worthy lady! We get runners up awards also? ;-D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home