Ek Kathak Aur Uski Kathayen

Sunday, February 25, 2007

bulb-illuminated-in-my-head #4

Yesterday I was having this lovely conversation with Revy Baby when I realised that before I can even think of getting to the point where I would classify a guy as "hot", he needs to be
1. Intelligent
2. Witty
3. Smart
4. Honest

Its only guys who pass the above test(s) that I then bother to "check them out"!

Now... how does this relate to Mr. Lightbulb?
Well... if you see a "hot" guy, the first thought that crosses the mind is "wonder... what he would be like in bed"! And I just realised that 99/100 of the men-folk missed making it to the semi-finals because they didn't pass the litmus test!! What a waste... lol!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 8:59 AM, February 27, 2007, Blogger Muktabh said…

    nothing related to the above post...just an answer to a comment on my blog..YES!! It was that bad...I can imagine ur plight warming the bench..it a sheer waste of gray cells miss...I left the company for MS..and now i realise it was one of the best things i did to myself...ask sarika..u must be knowing her i think!!
    Think for a moment..if it was worthwhile, would u be wasting the company bandwidth on blogging?? :P

     
  • At 9:08 AM, February 27, 2007, Blogger Muktabh said…

    and wondering how i know all this...i just happened to stumble upon ur orkut profile...liked the way u put ur thoughts here!!

     
  • At 10:57 AM, February 27, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL
    That is SOME thought now.. Neva "checked out" guys from that angle till now. Dont wanna try either. Im better off with looks n style n all that. May b im too shy.. May b..

    :P

     
  • At 7:09 AM, February 28, 2007, Blogger Muktabh said…

    ha ha..true...add me on orkut rather..http://www.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?uid=4224484687437921125

    Well, I was never on bench in WIpro..and as a matter of fact, my work was pretty good...but after a while it becomes toooo monotonous...and the worst part is it job robs u off the ability to be creative...atleast i did:( so i didnt like it...ur views might differ...depends you look thru which mirror :P

     
  • At 8:33 AM, February 28, 2007, Blogger Clarity Vs Eccentricity said…

    "WISH" List seems to be note worthy lady! We get runners up awards also? ;-D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home