Ek Kathak Aur Uski Kathayen

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Goodbye's

The worst part about good bye's is that they hit you rather late, like an amnesic patient, and then you come to your senses. It's kind of weird, in the transition period you never realise something is changing - if I remember my chemistry right (don't groan), when an electron transits to a higer level there is a lot of energy that is released ( That's why LED's emit light, right?) - so probably the energy of the transition kind of takes away from the reality of the good bye.

There's this song by Vitamin C called "Friends Forever" that me and Revy (and the others who were forced to travel with us. Heh.) used to listen during the SomeRat and then the BE project days (yeah, an eternity ago) - kind of sums up the whole feeling real well.
Will the past be a shadow that will follow us 'round?
Will these memories fade when I leave this town
I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly

Mathi Boy, Revy Baby, Charlie, Danny, Sai, G, Pearl (yeah, you too) - Missing you guys. :((

P.S: Yes jokers, the reality of me being in Manila has hit me now.
P.P.S: Revati, we're 25 now. It seemed like it will never come, back then, when we were 20/21!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home