Ek Kathak Aur Uski Kathayen

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Freeeeeeeeeeeeee !

Finally, the exams are over!
And I'm now 7/8th an engineer!
Which calls for a celebration!!!!

I could, at this point, put exclamations all over the screen, but then again 13 days of holidays, just t-h-i-r-t-e-e-n days... and in those I have work to do!

Now darlings, its rant time!

1. It really doesn't help, if the Executive Director of the company you're doing your final year project happens to stay with you and bug you day in and out about how the project is wayyyyyyyyy behind schedule! It also doesn't help if he offers you a ride to the workplace with you having to leave at 8:00 for the next 12 hours! Unless you consider the fact that I get to drive that optra, thats probabaly the only advantage!

2. I have all those applications and application related work to do. Applying to American Universities is by any standards tougher to understand than the tax laws of the awesome country I reside in!

3. It seems the letters from a blah blah blah software major have arrived in college. And they're offering me 17 grand to relegate my life to writing public static void main()

Oh well, ranting is my favourite past time, and I could go on. But I'll spare you guys with this, for now that is!

And I shall now sleep, and dream of the day I become a high flying CEO of a multinational company with revenues and market capitalisation running into billions of dollars (or whatever the strongest currency then)

'Nite people!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home