Ek Kathak Aur Uski Kathayen

Thursday, October 07, 2004

How to achieve a state of equilibrium!

Dan, a very good friend of mine, has this awesome (?) fear of spiders. Yes dear readers, spiders. Incidentally, she even feels the same for flies and other insects of the kind. Now, the other day, there was this nice big spider on her side view mirrors, and was so petrified that she ended up putting on an acrobatic show in the middle of the road.

What happens next? No, this is not a James Bond story, so he obviously cannot walk in. Who walks in or rather fluidly dances in and scoops the spider away is none other than, another very good friend (and my project partner, god save her) R!

(Psst... Smitha, this is the same female who you once appealed to knock sense into Me, Bi and Lover. She didn't oblige you ;-) but Dan was saved!)

Dan was saved, and the world was in equilibrium again

8 Comments:

  • At 10:07 AM, October 07, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If not bond i expected a Chun Li of Street Fighter...
    I won't mind giving a chance to one of Charlie's Angel..!!!

    -Praga.

     
  • At 11:20 AM, October 08, 2004, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said…

    "I won't mind giving a chance to one of Charlie's Angel..!!!"

    < genuinely (?) confused >
    Chance for???????
    < /genuinely (?) confused >

     
  • At 11:43 AM, October 08, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i am bugged up of this coading..
    so no coding style..

    chance to save your friend buddhu..

    get on with some good stroy..
    waiting for it..

    -Praga.

     
  • At 4:38 PM, October 08, 2004, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said…

    Praga,

    I'm really sorry about these pseudo html tags, but they're an obsession. I'm so in love with them, for the last 7-8 years, since I ever heard about html, that I can't let go them!

    You'll have to hang on for the story, I'm a little pre-occupied, with college work, and guess what... writing code! But I won't disappoint you, and have this interesting thing going on in my mind, will be on paper (or rather the blog) as soon as I get three quaters of an hour or there abouts.

    Cheers,
    K!

     
  • At 7:56 PM, October 08, 2004, Blogger Daneshia said…

    hey kathak, even i'd like a story from you, esp. now when everything is as sad and dull as it could get!

    you know what we have tomorrow, right?
    hope we'll be alive by the end of the day. :P

    hey kathak, bye, lemme get away fast, before this spider comes and kills me...... R, save me again!

     
  • At 12:15 AM, October 09, 2004, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thats why have this pet wall gecko (not pet technically we just share the wallscape)>> gets rid of most of my creep crawlies.
    It like a symbiotic relation.
    "You get rid of insects I let you live on my wall"

     
  • At 3:17 PM, October 09, 2004, Blogger Daneshia said…

    hmm. . .

     
  • At 5:06 PM, October 09, 2004, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said…

    Dan>>> Hang on baby, hang on! There's this majoy technical glitch in the story, altho' I find the concept rather interesting, can't seem to be able to put it in words.

    Akshay>>> Live and let live, eh? Never mind if the creature doesn't believe in it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home