Ek Kathak Aur Uski Kathayen

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

A monologue

Note: Guys really sorry about the mess up... for those who read the post when blogger messed up... deleted half my post for no rhyme or reason.

Have I ever told you how much I loved you?
Maybe I never told you enough, maybe I can't tell you ever
Everything I have ever done, or will do had been for you alone
No, I did not mix my tenses with "will do had been for you"

Of course it has been for me also
But it always sought your approval... subconsciously
Because you meant a lot for me, more than anyone else could
I told you once, years ago...
I iterate and reiterate "no one can ever fill you shoes"
I could have fought the world for you... alone
Because you were my world, you were everything for me
Everything

You made me smile... laugh
You made me feel worthwhile... wanted... needed
Secure... invincible... respected... loved
You were my confidence
My back up plan... my fall back
My best friend - The worst critic
My Strength
My biggest weakness

Does loving you entail loving *everything*?
Do you know what love is?
Does it need courage? Or do you just love?
Is love another abstract, or is it tangible?
Can you love the dead?
Another obsession?
It all began with you - not just metaphorically
It all did end with you, once again literally

Is there life after death?
Do hero's make grand comebacks?
Do you really think you control everything in your life?
Life is best unplanned?
Does that also imply plans can go horribly wrong?
Like parasitic capacitances that were never on the designer's mind.
What if someone else writes the end - or the last chapter?
What if?

But the end of a chapter is not the end of the book
Will you make a comeback, back in the present tense
Will you come back to "are" from "were"
The game is not over... yet
Not the final curtain
It's never over till the fat lady sings
After all, the phoenix did rise from its own ashes
Can you?

23 Comments:

  • At 7:11 PM, April 27, 2005, Blogger kiten said…

    Tum to kuch ke kuch likhti ho.
    My Strength
    My biggest weakness

    Where do u find the words?

     
  • At 9:14 PM, April 27, 2005, Blogger Sudhakar said…

    wow!

     
  • At 12:17 AM, April 28, 2005, Blogger Daneshia said…

    hope someone gets the message! ;-)

     
  • At 10:24 AM, April 28, 2005, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said…

    Hero, tumhara aashirwaad raha toh I'll keep finding the words... bas apne aashirwad ka saya kabhi mere sar se hatne mat dena

    Charlie, :)

    Danny, sorry to disappoint you, but there is no message for anyone in here... least of all for any of my many boyfriends, or anyone that would elicit a wink in your comment.

     
  • At 5:16 PM, April 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well K some messages are best left unsaid. Danny maybe wrong, there maybe no messages for anyone but it sounds like mighty thoughtful words to me. Can't come just from the abstract mind of a writer it comes from something much stronger. I may be wrong but I wouldn't know either ways.

     
  • At 11:15 PM, April 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Where did my comment go??? It just disappeared?? I had said that just deep words do not come from a Random writer's mind and somewhere Danny is right cause such strong emotions come from something much deeper and stronger. straight from the heart??

     
  • At 11:16 PM, April 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    :)

    Agent R!

     
  • At 11:18 PM, April 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aah ha there it is!! I just couldn't find my comment for while. Anyway found it now!! The poor thing got lost in this maze of messages flooding our blog K, which just goes to show how much people care for your stories cause they take out time every once in a while to drop in and read and reply. Thanks people of the blog for keeping a live world out here. A world where we share nothing if not indulgence. Indulging ourselves in speaking out what comes to us.

     
  • At 10:03 AM, May 01, 2005, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said…

    G, really, it wouldn't hurt if you sign your name :D
    3 comments from you for one post, not bad for a budding writer, what say G?

    Agent R, my first and original love (I had to add that because the list of my loves has been increasing) you're such a sweerheart!!!!!! :-* to you for your :)

     
  • At 12:42 AM, May 02, 2005, Blogger Daneshia said…

    Hi Kathsie! How's life post FOC practs?

     
  • At 12:42 AM, May 02, 2005, Blogger Daneshia said…

    Does the someone who should get ur message read ur blog?

     
  • At 12:43 AM, May 02, 2005, Blogger Daneshia said…

    Just curious..........

     
  • At 12:43 AM, May 02, 2005, Blogger Daneshia said…

    Anyways, K, am bored!!!!!

     
  • At 12:44 AM, May 02, 2005, Blogger Daneshia said…

    Write another story.....
    plz
    plz
    plz
    plz
    plz

     
  • At 12:46 AM, May 02, 2005, Blogger Daneshia said…

    K dear, hey what will happen when our kurkure packets are discovered?

     
  • At 12:46 AM, May 02, 2005, Blogger Daneshia said…

    K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 3:31 PM, May 02, 2005, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said…

    Danny my dear,

    1. Life post FOC pracs is looking up, now that I have got over my depression of the practicals per se. all it took was a good dose of pani puri, and I'm back to normal. Also, a coffee at CCD with loads of cream and chocolate helped :D

    2. There is no msg honey, for anyone!! Tho' if you ever design chips (get into VLSI/chip design and all) take care to reduce the number of parasitic capacitances on the chip. Thats my msg for you, and yes, now that I have a msg for you, the person who the msg was for reads my blog, verrrryyy regularly and comments like there is no tomorrow :D

    3. :-)

    4. I'm also bored. But there's help - just a cell phone away. Ask me, and I shall give you the magical number(s) :D

    5. I wanted to write another story, only i don't know about what... give me time darling!

    6. They will throw them in the trash :(

    7. Dannyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 6:24 PM, May 03, 2005, Blogger Daneshia said…

    K, meri aka, thanks for replying to all my silly comments.......
    Love you sooooooooo much!!!!!
    :-*

     
  • At 11:20 PM, May 03, 2005, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said…

    Danny, love you also, sooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!

    Muaaahhhhhhhhh!!!

    >:D<
    :-*

     
  • At 11:11 PM, May 04, 2005, Blogger Daneshia said…

    >:D<

     
  • At 2:48 PM, May 06, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well K,
    That's it for comments on this write up!!
    G

     
  • At 6:22 PM, May 07, 2005, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said…

    Danny another round of hugs and kisses?? Its never ending eh?? Not that I'm complaining :-* >:D< !!!!!

    G, well... yeah, I guess so :D

     
  • At 3:06 PM, May 08, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hmmmm...K what's up with your practicals. And tell pearl I miss her and love her. Loads of hugs and kisses to my precious pearl
    G

     

Post a Comment

<< Home