Ek Kathak Aur Uski Kathayen

Saturday, June 25, 2005

A quote

I had come across this in the days I used to read "motivational" and "inspirational" stuff like the Chicken Soup for the Soul books. At one time I used to even subscribe to their stories that they sent directly to your mailbox. The nice folks that they were didn't pester me with Spam once I signed off the mailing list. (Those who know me well enough know how much I HATE Spam.) I've probably long outgrown them, but a quote from I think one of the soup for the teenagers soup series of books keeps haunting my brain,

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.


Google Baba directed me to the source of the quote, that many people (the book included) pen as "Source Unknown"

4 Comments:

  • At 5:45 PM, June 25, 2005, Blogger Sudhakar said…

    Quotes are only for writing SOPs, essays and oratorical competitions :)

     
  • At 11:34 AM, June 26, 2005, Blogger S m i t h a said…

    good quote kiddo...
    i agree with huge footprints on ur heart u r bound to be not the same..just dont step on the artery!

     
  • At 8:44 AM, June 27, 2005, Blogger Unknown said…

    I remember that franchise and how readily it was available at traffic signals. I think I read the original but sadly it hasn't left any footprints on my mind

     
  • At 8:06 AM, June 28, 2005, Blogger Kathak - The Story Teller! said…

    Charlie, And they are for the one moment that the quote keeps going from one end of your brain to another and then to another and another and is stuck in your brain till you don't type it and post it and get over with it!

    Mathi Boy, lol!
    Nice profile pic (y)

    Akshay, I always bought them from the footpath, never thought buying the original was worth it :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home